The ideal gas-pressure shock absorber for those who refuse to compromise, either on performance or on comfort, even when the pressure is on. Our yellow BILSTEIN B6 shock absorber delivers a better quality of OE replacement when the demands are high.
The BILSTEIN B6 Sport gas-pressure shock absorber is ideal for those who refuse to compromise between performance and comfort. Built to OE standards, the BILTEIN B6 Sport shock absorber offers increased levels of handling performance. The BILSTEIN B6 Sport shock absorber is the perfect suspension solution if you’re looking at better handling dynamics for your vehicle without lowering ride height, providing comfortable performance in all sorts of driving conditions.
The BILSTEIN B6 Sport shock absorber uses a 46mm piston and implements Bilstein’s mono-tube/Upside-Down technology in its design. The result is more damping force, even under loads, providing you with performance that you can feel. With increased power reserves and an extended service life, the BILSTEIN B6 Sport shock absorber has been designed to perform consistently across all road conditions.
Optimum road adhesion and enhanced lane change stability in both day-to-day and extreme situations are just some benefits that the BILSTEIN B6 Sport shock absorber provides, allowing for a safer, more enjoyable driving experience – all of this without the need for any additional spring changes.
Made in Germany, the BILSTEIN B6 Sport shock absorber is road and track tested by Bilstein for tuning. This ensures that the BILSTEIN B6 Sport shock absorbers offers you only the highest level of quality and performance.
Product benefits at a glance:
- Higher power reserves and a longer service life even when pulling transporters and trailers or during frequent journeys with loads
- Optimum grip and enhanced lane stability in day to day and extreme situations
- Perceivably enhanced safety and performance without additional spring exchange (use of series spring possible)
- High traction and more precise handling thanks to BILSTEIN gas-pressure technology
- BILSTEIN mono-tube Upside-Down technology possible
- Individually fine-tuned in the BILSTEIN road test
- No parts certification required