The Bilstein B60 shock absorber features high-class German engineering matched and 100% tested for our harsh Australian conditions, making it hands-down one of the best off-road shock absorbers available on the market.
Features & Benefits
- Large 60mm body for increased oil capacity, cooling, and long-term durability
- 60mm digressive piston improves ride comfort and control over rough terrain
- Monotube design ensures consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions
- Adjustable spring seat offers 0-2.75in of lift, depending on the application
- Custom engineered cold wound linear springs for enhanced vehicle control and ride comfort
- Kit includes (2) 60mm shock absorbers, (2) billet hard anodized spring seats, and (2) springs
- Available for late model trucks and SUVs which utilize a front coilover suspension
- Vehicle specific tuning
- Made in the USA
Unmatched Heat Dissipation and Performance
Its monotube construction offers exceptional heat dissipation via huge oil volume, which in turn means improved overall durability and a consistent level of damping performance. The result? The Bilstein B60 shock absorber offers extremely high performance, making it the ultimate in heavy duty touring and offroad use.
Tailored Offroad Performance
The Bilstein B60 shock absorber is custom built from the ground up, with custom rates available as well, to suit your offroad suspension needs so that you can make the absolute most out of your vehicle in whatever you decide to put it through. Custom springs are also available to suit front struts. As an added benefit, the Bilstein B60 is entirely serviceable and re-valveable.
Ideal for 4x4s and LandCruisers
The Bilstein B60 shock absorber is perfectly suited to 4x4s such as the LandCruiser as well as a plethora of dual-cab utes. If your Toyota LandCruiser travel thousands of miles on tough terrain, and require reliable, high performance suspension, the Bilstein B60 is the answer.